Saturday, August 21, 2010

More Aprons.....or Aprons for Sale...??


I have decided to make and sell some aprons. Being a chef I love this design of double sided. One side is the practical or plain side and the other side is for fun and can be a bit whimsical(look out fairy lovers) The great thing is you can wear the plain side while you are cooking and doing the kitchen bit then when it is time to go into your dining room you can turn the apron around and have a clean apron and still look pretty or of course you can try the other way. Be fun and whimsical while you ARE cooking with your fun sided apron and then when it's time to serve your guests or just the family you can turn it around and be sensible practical kitchen wench/mum This is the reason that they are not purple. If they were purple I wouldn't be able to sell them. If I do other colours I can look at them and appreciate the beauty of the colours and the cuteness of the designs and be really happy when someone takes one home. I am only doing one of a kind aprons. I don't want anyone having the same. $25 and I suppose I will have to add postage onto that which Im taking a guess would be about $6 but I will check that out next week. I am currently finishing another one which is chocolate brown on one side(practical) and pink with browns aqua pink orange. I have had a bit of a job deciding what colour to put with the brown but I think orange is the go but it wasn't going to work with the pink so I've decided on both .....wait and see it will look great...another pic in the next 2 days I promise(kath thats for you...my lone reader/commenter)

2 comments:

  1. I am sure that there are more readers that just don't leave comments, but I want to be the first to say that these aprons are just awesome!!

    At that price I'm sure that in no time you'll have trouble keeping up with demand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lavendah
    between your aprons and my bags we should have a stall, somewhere in the middle of Australia - that is halfway :) Aprons look marvellous.

    ReplyDelete