Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Now employed....busy girl

 Paddington Check little girls apron. My first apron I sold


 One that I sold which I really loved and that was purple on the other side....no regrets...I will make myself another purple apron...I did make myself a non purple one ...Its the Wizard of Oz
My stall at Cygnet market.
Well I'm ashamed to say Ive been to busy with a new job and making aprons to sell that I have neglected my blog...but my very good friend Kath from TrailblazeHer is going great guns and getting so many visitors she amazes me with her strength and character and her ability to keep going when things are tough. You GO GIRL I am with you all the way. Ok so I got a job and its pretty much full time and Ive also done 2 markets with another coming up this sunday and Ive been selling my aprons. I have had a great start and sold 5 at the first market and 7 last time and 3 ordered from that market. Im very excited about this and have made some absolutely gorgeous little girls aprons and ladies as well as boys and mens(shown below with chefs hat...another new thing I'm making)
So hi ho hi ho its off to work I go...happy cooking all my lovely friends

3 comments:

  1. Aprons look fantastic
    well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you kindred spirit...miss you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them, and want to buy them all!!

    You are just so talented.

    ReplyDelete