Sunday, May 15, 2011

New Aprons to share....and news from the business front


I was at the last cygnet Market and my neighbor from across the road came to tell me how much she loved her apron she recieved as a gift( thanks janene) and that she would love another one. It was the week before mothers day and I only had one ladies apron left and it was pretty but she wanted something in a bit darket colours and with a pocket
on the colourful side...I usually put the pocket on the plain side. Here is what I came up with and when I gave it to her this afternoon she was very complimentary and loved it (great this is the plan I like to stick too, as I put a lot of thought into what goes with which spot or dot or colour...anyhoo its not always about ME!!) So I thought while I was here showing off one I have sold...I would show you another one I have sold but its still in my possesion and I wanted to share it as the colours are fabulous
I called it african dream as the colours are not the typical african colours you see. In fact I havent taken the best photo of it either I was trying to work out how to take a pic so you can see both sides of the ladies apron as they as well as the girls are all double sided.
This one is FOR SALE $30 plus $6 postage and handling(AUSTRALIA only prices contact me for international)  The colours again are really cute but vibrant reminded me of Aztec type pattern but the pinks blues and browns really come together and make is something special with the polka dot flounce.



And one thing I have not forgotten is the young boys out there who like to cook and in fact the teenage boys and young men. I have made a special apron for a lad in WA who I hope to get a pic on here or on the purplepumpkinaprons facebook page (please come and join us on facebook if you havent already) So here are 2 of my boys aprons size 6-12 they are $18 plus $6 postage and handling
And finally I thought I would put a pic of me wearing a great purple hat that a very special friend bought me(thank you princess moonheart) My imaginary friends out there in blogger land will appreciate it I'm sure

oh the news on the business front...well lets just say there is DEFINATELY something in the pipeline for us this year...not far from home...watch this space...

3 comments:

  1. If it was up to me I'd buy almost every one of your creations!

    The Aztec is one of my faves.

    I just wanted to tell you I'm proud of all your hard work, and can't wait to see what you create next.

    Also, love the purple hat!!!

    KO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your aprons AND you Food Dannie, look forward to reading more of your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks nic, I write for me and friends nothing flash just my dribble and thoughts...hehehe

    ReplyDelete