Friday, May 21, 2010

Unemployed Purple Chef

Well I did what I should have probably done 2 weeks ago and I resigned today(long story short my hours got cut from 24 to approx 6 and no prep time so me no happy) so for the minute I am unemployed purple chef. I have been cooking for a long time and I have lots of things I want to post on here for budding chefs(and family and friends) out there to have a go at...in fact I think everyone should learn to cook...not open a packet and adding water cooking REAL cooking with fresh ingredients and passion for flavour and NO preservatives. You only need to learn a couple of basics and gain some confidence and you will be cooking up a storm in no time.

3 comments:

  1. Well, they are obviously the losers. Thank you for the the great recipes. Will be trying the Pate this weekend. Wonderful blog. Love the purple. Lavenderjay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lavenderjay come on back and visit anytime. Love the name we almost a match!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. when are we going to see the Purple Pumpkin Restaurant or bakery?????

    ReplyDelete